We are looking for a UX / UI Designer to join us for 3 – 6 months or on project-basis. This position can be tailored to your situation as:
Freelancer – professional with highest flexibility
Working student – earning good money, while fitting your university schedule
Intern – focussing on your interests and your learning curve
As a UX / UI Designer we need you to gather user requirements, design graphic elements and build the user navigation of our software solution. You get the opportunity to dive deeply into a new product and our ecosystem of startups, trends and technologies within a very short period of time.
You will work closely with Octorank’s small and dedicated development team and enjoy a friendly atmosphere with a lot of community events, activities and networking in our Berlin co-working space. But if you prefer, you can also work from home or from the Bahamas 🙂
- Work on our responsive web platform
- Gather and evaluate user requirements and understand customer needs
- Illustrate features and designs using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs or widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- You can show an accessible portfolio of your work on responsive web platforms
- Project experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools and development frameworks
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field is a plus
What we offer:
- We offer a high level of responsibility from the very first day
- We guarantee a competitive compensation based on your experience.
- We provide you the best possible learning experience, the opportunity to grow personally and the possibility to get to a new level in your professional career.
To apply for this job opportunity, please send your portfolio (including your work on responsive web platforms) and your salary expectation to Tim Vogelsang via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the word “Bahamas” prominently to verify that you have read the requirements.
Octorank is a growing tech company based in Berlin. We provide startup scouting and dealflow management software for our corporate clients such as BASF, Deutsche Telekom or Vattenfall. Join our mission to boost innovation and to provide new business opportunities for both startups and corporates.