We are looking for a Startup Ecosystem Analyst to join us for 3 – 6 months or on project-basis. This position can be tailored to your situation as:
Freelancer – professional with highest flexibility
Working student – earning good money, while fitting your university schedule
Intern – focussing on your interests and your learning curve
As a Startup Ecosystem Analyst we want to turn you into THE expert for the global startup ecosystem. You get the opportunity to dive deeply into a great variety of startups, trends and technologies within a very short period of time.
You will work closely with Octorank’s management team and enjoy a friendly atmosphere with a lot of community events, activities and networking in our Berlin co-working space. But if you prefer, you can also work from home or from the Bahamas 🙂
- Analyse hotspots or industries of the global startup ecosystem and create reports for our corporate clients.
- Perform concrete startup scoutings and create startup rankings according to industry specific selection criteria.
- Become a startup ecosystem expert and reply to client or press requests.
- You are interested in startups, technology and innovation.
- You have a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and a basic understanding of database structures and webcrawling tools.
- You are a student or have finished your studies in innovation management, computer science, business, communications or similar.
What we offer:
- We offer the opportunity to dive into the startup ecosystem and become a startup expert.
- We guarantee a competitive compensation based on your experience.
- We provide you the best possible learning experience, the opportunity to grow personally and the possibility to get to a new level in your professional career.
To apply for this job opportunity, please contact Tim Vogelsang via firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 30 12088686.
Octorank is a growing tech company based in Berlin. We provide startup scouting and dealflow management software for our corporate clients such as BASF, Deutsche Telekom or Vattenfall. Join our mission to boost innovation and to provide new business opportunities for both startups and corporates.