We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join us on a freelance basis.
As a Social Media Manager (freelance) you will become the voice of Octorank and our corporate clients within our Social Media campaigns, mainly on Facebook and LinkedIn.
You will work closely with Octorank’s management team and enjoy a friendly atmosphere with a lot of community events, activities and networking with other innovative companies in our Berlin co-working space. But, if you prefer, you can also work from home or from the Bahamas and just check in via Slack and Social Media of course 🙂
- Shape our social media strategy and develop a communication style
- Create relevant content (text and visuals) to sustainably engage our followers, mainly from the startup ecosystem.
- Handle our social media accounts, track and measure the success and report to our clients.
- Note: This job is not about managing (paid) ad campaigns.
- You have 2+ years experience creating and managing relevant, engaging and measurable social media content
- You have proven skills in copywriting and visual communication
- You a natural speaker of either English or German, and business fluent in both
What we offer:
- We offer the opportunity to both dive into the startup ecosystem and support the campaigns of enterprise clients
- We guarantee a competitive compensation based on your experience.
- We are passionate to provide you the best possible learning experience, the opportunity to grow personally and the possibility to get to a new level in your professional career
To apply for this job opportunity, please contact Tim Vogelsang via email@example.com or +49 30 12088686.
Octorank is a growing tech company based in Berlin. We provide startup scouting and dealflow management software for our corporate clients such as BASF, Deutsche Telekom or Vattenfall. Join our mission to boost innovation and to provide new business opportunities for both startups and corporates.