We are looking for a Generalist to join us for 3 – 6 months. This position can be tailored to your situation as:
Working student – earning good money, while fitting your university schedule
Intern – focussing on your interests and your learning curve
As a Generalist you will support us and our corporate clients within a variety of very different projects and gain a deep understanding of corporate innovation processes and the startup ecosystem.
You will work closely with Octorank’s management team and enjoy a friendly atmosphere with a lot of community events, activities and networking with other innovative companies in our Berlin co-working space. But, if you prefer, you can also work from home or from the Bahamas 🙂
Your responsibilities could include:
- Conceptualisation our marketing campaigns
- Preparation and conduction of client presentations and workshops
- Testing of our software product, design of new product features
- Market research and creation of ecosystem reports
- Copywriting, graphic design and illustrations
- Management of client projects and freelancers
- You are a student and passionate about startups and innovation
- You have either one year of relevant working experience or have completed at least one thesis, seminar paper or similar successfully and in time
- You can handle stressful situations, understand the Pareto principle and get things done.
What we offer:
- We offer the opportunity to both dive into the startup ecosystem and support the campaigns of our enterprise clients
- We guarantee a competitive compensation based on your experience.
- We provide you the best possible learning experience, the opportunity to grow personally and the possibility to get to a new level in your professional career
- We also have ping-pong and the usual startup yada-yada, but please don’t join because of that!
To apply for this job opportunity, please contact Tim Vogelsang via email@example.com or +49 30 12088686.
Octorank is a growing tech company based in Berlin. We provide startup scouting and dealflow management software for our corporate clients such as BASF, Deutsche Telekom or Vattenfall. Join our mission to boost innovation and to provide new business opportunities for both startups and corporates.